Women's Business Forum
The NTT DATA UK Women’s Business Forum was created to:
- Help women working at NTT DATA to get the best from their careers;
- Share information, best practices, education, experience within the company;
- Share experience, best practice and knowledge of successful women role models, within NTT DATA and from outside;
- Help one another develop the leadership skills and career advancing opportunities needed to drive NTT DATA's success.
Our key priorities are to:
- Enhance women’s professional growth by providing information on coaching career paths, flexibility, and role models;
- Foster the retention and promotion of women in technology;
- Cultivate the professional competencies that help you grow your career;
- Develop CSR initiatives to support disadvantaged women in the UK,
The group meets regularly through the year to share knowledge and experiences, hear from guest speakers, and network with other women in the organisation. Some of the initiatives that the Women’s Business Forum has introduced include becoming a member of The 30% Club and 1:1 mentoring with The Girls’ Network charity.